Friday, May 1, 2009

Pardon my negligence...

Life's been crazy. Hence the lack of posting.

Where shall I start? I just finished week three of my class and I think they're doing great! Last week I wasn't able to be there because of work, but they seem to be progressing quite well. I think this next week I'll start them on the parries.

The next test...Spirit...it's going to be a doozy. Balestra, duck, bouncing, inquartata...*sigh* not unattainable, but it's going to be tough to have it all down by the end of the month. Oh yeah, and I have to write a paper (alright, here, for the first time, I will say it: Kevin's mean.) The footwork, the blade work, all doable. But a paper?! Blegh...

Let's see, tournaments... Had the unrated tournament last weekend...yeah, didn't do so well myself, but I'm very proud of all my teammates! Everyone won at least one bout and two of our new fencers medaled! Next tournament is the Rain City Open in two weeks.

Have to get going to open fencing, will write more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment